As a technology community, we are no longer confined to what can be displayed through computer screens and mobile phones. Through new advancements in hardware and software, we leverage emerging technologies to access information about the external environment and people using products.
We are a team of makers, and advise our clients on making new products or enhancing the experience of what they’ve got. We start with the basics of human centered design, using the extensive knowledge of our product, design, and development teams, to build mobile and web products to connect to your hardware.
Do you have a connected wearable, health monitor, sensor, gadget, or accessory?
Clients have consistently asked us to partner them to support their connected devices in these areas:
- Onboarding & Education: Learning about the features and functionality of your hardware should be a breeze. Raizlabs creates engaging experiences for mobile and desktop devices that quickly educates and empowers users to understand your products and how to use them.
- Strategy & Trends: With processes like our Usability Testing process and Google Design Sprints, our team strategizes with you to discover a product’s best fit within your industry. Whether you’re interested in a product like the Amazon Echo that taps into voice technology or a BLE device that incentivizes fitness, we can help build a successful strategy that results in a product your users will love.
- Device Pairing: A good user experience means simple, sustained device pairing. We make sure that when a user is connecting to our software that they stay connected, especially when anticipating a newer version iOS or Android operating systems.
- Firmware Updates: When clients have a new firmware update, we will create or work with existing APIs to deploy updates over Bluetooth to make sure users’ devices are up-to-date.
- Battery Efficiency: We’ll display battery level, or any other vital device functionality, and notify the user when they are running low. We can intelligently throttle connectivity alongside activity to maximize battery life.
- Testing: We can simulate and develop against your bluetooth spec before device production is even completed. Full unit tests and integration test coverage come with our software to ensure the connected device experience is flawless.
- So Much More: We’ve supported Bluetooth, Wifi, NFC, iBeacons – you name it – for Device monitoring, Object tracking, Indoor & Outdoor micronavigation, Geofencing, etc.