Today, Raizlabs kicked off its second XLR8 incubator class, bringing six new companies into the program to help them improve their products and the success of their businesses. Raizlabs, the hosts of the XLR8 program, will be working with these companies over the next four months to help them design and develop better products.
The companies accepted into the program were finalists after many applications and two selection rounds. The companies embody the values of excellence, innovation, and teamwork that are important to Raizlabs. The six companies include a collection of mobile products, enterprise tools, and innovative technologies:
- ACEA is aimed at fixing continuing education in healthcare. It transforms a complicated and outdated experience into a something simple and seamless while saving organizations time and reducing costs.
- Beam is helping friends and families find each other while keeping the experience friendly and, most importantly, not creepy. See your friends on a map and stop asking: “Where are you?”
- Buttery is building the virtual wine cellar, right in your pocket with local wines and products from local merchants, easily searchable and delivered right to your door.
- Jess, Meet Ken – The best way to start a new relationship is through a trusted introduction. Jess, Meet Ken is changing how people date by making introductions a central part of the dating experience.
- RateGravity -Addresses the major friction points around residential mortgages, giving borrowers a simpler way to qualify for loans while getting better rates from lenders.
- Roomzilla – Provides tools to reserve space, manage offices and utilize conference rooms more efficiently. Never ask the question: “Is this room free?”
By participating in the XLR8 program, these companies will learn from mobile and product experts at Raizlabs. Unlike other incubator programs, the XLR8 program will focus on product improvements and customer alignment. The program will cover techniques for usability testing, wireframing, and iOS and Android design and development.
Applications for the next incubator class will open in May. Investors interested in attending our demo day should submit a request here.